Dynamic Fund is now closed! Thank you for your support and interest!
In less than a week, Filipinos rushed to grab Php2Billion worth of Dynamic fund shares. Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund is officially closed! Were you one of the lucky few who got their shares? Congratulations and happy earning to those who were able to grab some. To those who weren’t so lucky, there might be a next time! For more updates, keep checking Money Monkeys!
Dynamic Fund – Power to Transform
Recent financial reports on local economy showed that the Philippine market is highly liquid with local currency deposits amounting to Php 6.6 Trillion as of June 2014. With interest rates kept at bay, many depositors are in search of other instruments that may generate better returns, signifying a wealth of market for other financial products.
Given this favorable market condition and taking advantage of the market’s enthusiastic response to SLAMCI’s Sun Life Prosperity Dynamic Fund which generated high sales in a short period of time, we are pleased to launch Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund, an adaptive, agile and flexible fund that aims to maximize returns by taking advantage of market opportunities. Beginning November 10, 2014 and for a limited amount only, Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund will be available exclusively as a fund option to our single pay peso- denominated and back-end load variable life insurance product, Sun MaxiLink One.
Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund is an adaptive, agile and flexible fund that enables you to perceptively capitalize on market potentials and gives you the power to turn market uncertainties into opportunities.
- ADAPTIVE. The fund is designed to adapt to prevailing market conditions. Transforming from aggressive, with assets placed mostly in equities during favorable equity market environment, to defensive, with asset allocation shifting mostly to less volatile securities, such as fixed income instruments during adverse equity market conditions.
- AGILE. The fund’s manageable size allows it to swiftly transition from equities to fixed income and invest in more issues, from small to large cap.
- FLEXIBLE. The fund is able to reallocate its assets +/-90% from equities to fixed income and vice versa, as market opportunities dictate.
- MANAGED BY PROFESSIONALS. The fund is taken care of by Sun Life’s Professional Fund Managers who have the investment experience, research capabilities and commitment to ensure the fund’s optimum performance.
How do I avail of this fund?
Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund is available exclusively as a fund option to Sun MaxiLink One.
- Single Pay / One – time Deposit
- Peso-denominated variable life insurance product
- Provides you with life insurance coverage equivalent to at least 125% of the Single Premium less 125% of withdrawals, if any, until age 88.
- Sun MaxiLink One has no upfront charges which allows you to invest fully in the fund and achieve maximum potential returns.
- No medical requirements needed
Sun MaxiLink One with Dynamic Fund
Minimum Single Premium: Ps. 250,000 with at least Ps. 50,000 allocated to Dynamic Fund
Issue Ages: 0 (7 days) to 70 for Non-Smoker / 16 to 70 for Smoker Fund Benchmark: 50% PSEi + 50% HSBC Liquid Bond Index
Is this fund for you?
Sun Life’s Dynamic fund is a financial solution for individuals with moderate to high tolerance for risk and who are looking to diversify their excess liquid assets into financial instruments with potentially higher returns. They aim for wealth accumulation by capitalizing on market opportunities within a medium to long-term horizon.
Depending on their financial objective and risk profile, our clients may also opt to combine Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund with the other funds available under Sun MaxiLink One, such as MyFuture Funds, Growth Fund, Opportunity Fund and Income Fund.
The fund is designed to provide optimum returns consisting of current income and capital growth through investment in a mix of high quality fixed-income and equity instruments from domestic and foreign issuers. Depending on the state of various world economies and markets, the Fund may invest in non-Philippine investment grade issues.
How Does the Fund Work?
Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund adopts a Tactical Asset Allocation approach that allows it to switch between equities, bonds and cash within a wide range of established allocation limits when needed. Because it is designed to adapt to prevailing market conditions, it can be aggressive during favorable equity market environment with 90% of assets placed in equities and it can be defensive during equity market downturns, with up to 100% of assets placed in fixed income securities as deemed appropriate by the fund managers.
- When the market is Bullish (going upwards): Maximize higher potential return 90% Equities and 10% Bond
- When the market is Bearish (going down): Minimize the risk 0% Equities and 100% Bond
Sun MaxiLink One with Dynamic Fund will help clients address both their protection and wealth accumulation needs.
Sun MaxiLink One with Dynamic Fund allows for an accelerated build-up of fund value as premiums are fully invested in the fund, having no upfront charges. Sun Life’s Dynamic Fund adopts a Tactical Asset Allocation approach that allows it to switch between equities, bonds and cash within a wide range of established allocation limits, when needed. It can be aggressive during favorable market conditions with 90% of assets placed in equities and switches to defensive at the indication of a market downturn with up to 100% of assets placed in fixed income securities.
Limited Offer Only!
Please note that the offer period will be closed once the target fund size of Php 2 billion is reached. Since the fund is offered for a limited amount only, we are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible to avoid delays in processing. To help you better understand the essential features of the fund, you may contact me for details at: +63917-857-58-90 or firstname.lastname@example.org