We are offering INVESTMENT PLANNING SEMINARS for individuals and corporations on topics about Basic Investing.
Some of these topics can be discussed upon request:
- Creating a Diversified Portfolio – What is diversification and how do you create a diversified portfolio?
- Cash, Bonds and Equities – Detailed explanation of these 3 Asset Classes
- 3 Main Practices for the Best Diversification Strategy
- Lending or Owning – Concept of lending your money to a company and owning a company
- Types of Risks in a Safe Investment – is your money earning in the bank? Learn more about losing your money’s purchasing power due to inflation, illiquid funds, fees and estate tax
- Indicators of Growth Drivers in the Philippines today
- Mutual Funds Basics – How does Mutual Funds work? How can Mutual Funds help you achieve your goals? How to open a mutual funds/investment account?
This is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. We are doing this in line with our advocacy to spread Financial Literacy amongst Filipinos.
Getting rich isn’t hard. You just have to know how to handle your money. Take advantage of our free seminars to get yourselves aware and educated with different financial options. See you!
A note from the financial blogger:
Hi there! Thanks for viewing my articles. It is my joy to share financial literacy articles to Filipinos worldwide. This blog is a personal passion project. Feel free to share the articles with your family, friends, colleagues and relatives.
If you are in need of a financial advisor, send me a message via our contact form. I can discuss the bright choices of preserving a retirement fund, planning for estate, building a fund for loved ones and saving for life milestones. We help you manage your finances, update you with various financial tools and options you can use regardless of which life stage you are currently in.