Financial Planning Seminars
We are offering FREE FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINARS for individuals and corporations on topics about Personal Finance. We can teach you the Secrets to Financial Greatness.
Some of these topics can be discussed upon request:
- What is Financial Independence?
- Why are most Filipinos getting poorer?
- People’s behavior on money
- How to Plan for your retirement?
- How to Plan for your Children’s Education?
- How to Open a Mutual Fund/Investment Account?
- How to Handle Debt and Manage Savings?
- What are the different types of Financial Plans in the market and which one is the best for me?
What does a Brighter Life mean to You?
Everyone has their own dreams and goals in life. What are yours and how can you get there? Gather a group of your friends, relatives, co-workers or community members and let’s talk about Personal Finance. Money Management is often challenging as we often find ourselves broke or “on a tight budget”.
- How can employees become Financially Independent with limited monthly income?
- How can the working class maximize their earnings and beat inflation?
- How can a “Man Working For Money” make “Money Work For Man”?
We can set up a Financial Planning Workshop for your employees.
At the end of the seminar, you will be able to:
- Build a financial foundation regardless of your current income, employment status or age
- Take control of your finances: Know where your money goes
- Learn financial basics. What is Inflation? What is the Difference between Saving VS Investing?
- Maximize Active Income and Passive Income
- Create a Financial path and goal for yourself. Have an idea where to start with the following:
- Generate enough income to cover expenses
- Maintain lifestyle without actively working
- Fund for your life goals and dreams
and MANY MORE!
This is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. We are doing this in line with our advocacy to spread Financial Literacy amongst Filipinos.
Getting rich isn’t hard. You just have to know how to handle your money. Take advantage of our free seminars to get yourselves aware and educated with different financial options. See you!