Create a Sun Life Mutual Funds Online Account
Step by step guide on how to create a Sun Life Mutual Funds online account. With your account, you can add, redeem or transfer shares anytime.
Add, Transfer and Redeem Shares Anytime, Anywhere!
To make investing more convenient, Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI) introduces an online facility that allows you to add, transfer and redeem shares anytime, anywhere!
Through SLAMCI MF Online, you may perform the following transactions:
- Subsequent Investment – 3 Steps to Add Money Sun Life Account
- Redemption of shares without stock certificates or withdrawal of investments – Steps to Redeem Money via Sun Link Online
- Interfund Transfers (switching) of investments or shares without stock certificates – Fund Switch Steps at Sun Life
Having a Sun Life Mutual Funds Online Account offers the following benefits:
- Access your investment details, worldwide, from any computer with Internet access.
- Add to your existing investment, transfer to another fund or redeem/withdraw your
- Monitor status of your transaction requests
Only registered Sun Link Online users may use SLAMCI MF Online. The new system will initially be limited to Individual, Joint “OR” accountholders, In-Trust For (ITF), Worksite and Mutual Fund Package. If you are already a Sun Link Online user, you have to ensure that your Mutual Fund (MF) Account/s is/are added to your Account list.
To Register (if you do not have a Sun Link Online Account)
- Go to Sun Life’s Web site and click the “Sign In” button
- Click Register and agree on the Terms and Conditions’ Page.
- Fill out the on-line registration form then click “Submit.”
- The initial password will be sent directly to your registered email. You will need to click on the link provided to verify your registration.
To learn how to add funds to your Sun Life Mutual Fund Online Account via bank transfer, click on this link: 3 Steps to Add Money to your Mutual Funds Account