How much will i need for my retirement?
It’s never too early to start thinking about retirement. Retirement isn’t about bumming and slacking off – it’s about enjoying the fruits of your labor. It isn’t about forcing yourself to work to pay off bills and loans – it’s about being financially free! Try using this retirement calculator to compute for your future retirement needs.
Use this calculator to compute for your retirement needs:
Note: Please input a whole number in the Annual Inflation and Annual Return on Balance field (eg. 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%). Placing a decimal number might generate an inaccurate calculation.
How to Use our Calculator
- Required Annual Amount – your annual expenses when you retire / the amount you need to sustain the same lifestyle / the lifestyle you want for your retirement
- Years until Retirement – Number of working years left before you retire
- Years after Retirement – Number of years you will live after retirement
- Annual Inflation – Estimated average annual inflation
- Annual Return on Balance – The return (%) of your retirement fund contributions
No more financial worries
Wouldn’t you want to become financially free? Being able to do the things you love without worrying about finances because you are already well secured. Being true to yourself – working for your passion regardless of income because your finances are already set.
Financial literacy is one of the least priorities of Filipinos. But with all the financial worries a working Filipino encounters, it just goes to show that financial security is one of the most important aspects in life. Money Monkeys has a series of financial tools, articles and calculators that aim to aid the average Filipino in computing and assessing their future financial needs.
Quick and Easy Financial Calculator
Ever wondered how long it will take to double your money in a bank savings account, a mutual fund investment or an existing stock portfolio? Check our Double Your Money Calculator.
Ever wondered how much a morning cup of coffee would cost you after 15 years? Try out our Inflation Calculator.