Fund Switch Sun Life
Here’s a step by step guide on how to transfer and switch to another fund using your Sun Link Online account. Fund switching at Sun Life has never been more convenient!
To transfer (switch) to another fund
Login to your Sunlife Online account and click on “Switch Fund”
The following screen will appear:
Input the necessary details. Take note of the following:
- Minimum Interfund Transfer amount – A minimum of P1,000.00 worth of investments can be transferred to another Fund or P5,000.00 if this will be an initial investment in a new Fund.
- You may transfer holdings in a given Fund either partially or in full. For partial transfers, maintaining balance should not be less than P5,000.00 worth of shares or equivalent shares. Fund Switch is not available for dollar funds.
- First-in, First-out (FIFO) policy – You have to indicate the Application Number of the investments to be transferred; otherwise SLAMCI will automatically transfer the oldest shares in the Fund. Please contact your MF advisor for further details.
- Maximum Interfund Transfers – A maximum of four (4) transfers per calendar year per client number will be allowed, free of charge. Anything in excess of this shall be subjected to DST.
- Account details page- The figures on the account details page may change due to certain conditions and are subject to adjustments. Furthermore, they may not always be available for Fund Switch and are subject to the final confirmation of SLAMCI upon receipt of a valid application for Fund Switch.
Review your Fund Switch details at Sun Life Account
Review the details of your Fund Switch details at Sun Life. If all details are correct, click the “Terms and Conditions” check box and then “Submit”.
You will be prompted to input your password again for security purposes. You will receive an email to confirm receipt of your transaction request.
Financial literacy is one of the least priorities of Filipinos. But with all the financial worries a working Filipino encounters, it just goes to show that financial security is one of the most important aspects in life. Money Monkeys has a series of financial tools, articles and calculators that aim to aid the average Filipino in computing and assessing their future financial needs.
Quick and Easy How To Guides
Need a guide on how to pay your Sun Life Premiums? Check out this guide: How To Pay for Sun Life Premiums.
Want to learn more about VUL products and how it is structured? Check our VUL Explained: All About VUL Products article.
For more information about Sun Life products, you may check out Sun Life’s official website.